Find Lots of Great Coverage Here


Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Oh Oh Livo!

Greetings all - hope the season is treating you well. I don't get here all that often anymore. The new job is keeping me hopping. And that's good. I'm loving it. I've even been out to the ballpark some.

I did want to stop by and "pimp" our story from yesterday by Nathan Fenno on Livan and his involvement with drug kingpin Angel Ayala-Vazquez.

Take the time to read it if you haven't already. I'm not a lawyer, I don't play one on TV and I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. So I don't know what it will mean when it all gets added up. But I don't suspect it will be good.

Eventually, I will get back on here a little regularly and share some of my thoughts for the few of you who care. Like in previous seasons, this team sometimes makes me smile and often makes me scowl.


Anonymous said...

@ Amanda Comak who wrote in the fourth paragraph, "...during the Nationals' 3-0 loss to the Phillies last night."

The Nats won the ballgame, Amanda and Mike. :) You're welcome. LOL.

fifa14.vipmmobank said...

This social network permits young adults along with cancer malignancy to sign up some other cancer malignancy people who're the identical get older and initiate to get that a sense normalcy once again," they composed.
Fifa 14 coins

Cheap Fifa 14 Coins